Regrow Your Damaged Hair with Ayurveda.Tweet
Sep 22, 2016 , 6 min read
Your hair has probably been damaged by fifty different things you do to it on a daily basis. But it’s not your fault. Sometimes, these things are out of your control. And anyway, who has the time these days to take special care of their hair or even the energy to make the effort?
All that said, rationalising your problems away doesn’t always help and it certainly doesn’t get rid of your bald spots.
So Where Do We Go From Here?
Well, unless you’re willing to oil your hair overnight (which is great and thumbs up to those of you that do it) you’re going to have to find a way to keep your hair healthy, if you like not being bald, that is.
Fortunately, there are several natural alternatives to popular chemical or heat related therapies that are supposed to improve the quality of your hair.
- A natural conditioner, it also helps improve hair growth. It is used to reverse baldness, speed up hair growth and prevent premature greying. When used with other herbs like Amla and Tulsi, it rejuvenates the hair follicles.
- Other than being a rich source of Vitamin C, it prevents and destroys damage. Amla can be applied to the hair or even eaten to make hair thicker, longer and more lustrous.
- Neem and Neem oil help improve blood circulation in the scalp. This makes the roots stronger, which helps the hair grow thicker, stronger, and faster. It also prevents dandruff, and scalyness.
- Used as a natural shampoo for centuries, Ritha also makes hair thicker and longer. It acts as a natural conditioner too.
- Repairs hair fall and stops hair loss. Cortisol, a hormone in our bodies, promotes the falling of hair but Ashwagandha combats it and increases the amount of hair on your head.
It’s not easy to maintain a head full of hair. Between stress, pollution and the five hundred different problems that plague you every day, your hair’s downfall is almost inevitable as Troy’s. But you can avoid it. The horse is on your side this time.