Shallaki or Boswellia is recommended in arthritic problems like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) i.e. amavata, osteoarthritis (OA) i.e. sandhigata vata, gout i.e. vatarakta, and joint pains, skeletal muscle pain. Boswellia or shallaki is also indicated in lymphadenopathy and lower back pain (LBP) Boswellic acid present in shallaki or boswellia helps in reducing any tumors Boswellia or shallaki is also very helpful in treating the asthmatic condition. It is very frequently used as wound healer herb and used on any kind of injury to make it heal faster in efficiently
Common Name : Shallaki
English Name : Boswellia
Parts used : Gum , Bark
Benefits of Shallaki / Shallaki
- Shallaki gently cares for joints.
- Shallaki supports the body's natural inflammation response
- Shallaki provides an overall sense of well-being.
- Shallaki supports normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Shallaki offer broad health and immunomodulating properties.
- Shallaki provides relaxation and soothing relief.
- Shallaki helps reduce body weight.
- Shallaki supports the normal function of the body's connective tissues.
- Shallaki supports normal functioning of the joints.
- Shallaki supports normal flexibility of the body.
- Shallaki supports normal and comfortable range of movement.
- Shallaki has been used extensively in Ayurveda for joint support.
- Shallaki does not cause gastric ulcers or other side effects.
Dosage: one or two capsule twice a day or as directed by BAMS Doctor.
Package 60 capsules